About Meaden Plumbing and Heating
Based in Warminster, Meaden Plumbing and Heating has qualified Baxi-approved installers and plumbing & gas engineers who have been serving the local community of Westbury, Warminster, Frome, Trowbridge and other surrounding areas in Wiltshire for over 24 years. Working together, James and Barry Meaden are well-established and known local tradesmen with a combined experience of over 24 years
Services include plumbing installation and repairs; gas fire installation and repair; boiler and water heater installation, replacement and servicing; kitchen modifications and installations; bathroom modifications and installations; landlord gas safety inspections; and kitchen and bathroom tiling.
From working as my father’s apprentice at the age of 16 to setting up and running my own plumbing and gas business, I have built a wealth of experience in the plumbing and gas industry over several years and now retain a loyal customer base across Wiltshire.
In 2016 I also became a Baxi-approved gas installer, giving you the peace of mind that I carry out my work to the highest and safest standards at all times. Being a Baxi approved installer also gives the added benefit of ‘same day call out’ for warranty repairs.
- 2016 – SANHA Press fittings Installation training
- 2015 – HTR1 Install, exchange, service, repair breakdown and commission domestic open balanced and fan assisted fluid gas fires and wall heaters
- 2015 – CPA1 Combustion Performance Analysis Natural Gas and Liquefied Petroleum Gas
- 2015 – CENWAT Install, exchange, commission, disconnect, service, repair and breakdown of domestic gas fired central heating & hot water boilers and circulators, combination boilers, storage water heaters and instantaneous water heaters
- 2015 – CKR1 Install, exchange, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic gas cooking appliances
- 2015 – CCN1 Core domestic gas safety
- 2019 – Domestic Hot Water Storage Systems (Unvented hot water cylinders)
- 2014 – City & Guilds Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plumbing and Heating
- 2013 – Apprenticeship with Barry Meaden Property Maintenance
Arrange a Quote
We know that home improvement work is personal and important, and that’s why we offer a free quote to walk you through your work and understand your requirements.