Based in Warminster, James Meaden is a Baxi-approved installer and plumbing & gas specialist who has been serving the local community of Westbury, Warminster, Frome, Trowbridge and other surrounding areas in Wiltshire for over 3 years. Alongside his father Barry Meaden, a well-established and known local tradesman, they have a combined experience of over 23 years.
Services include plumbing installation and repairs; gas fire installation and repair; boiler and water heater installation, replacement and servicing; kitchen modifications and installations; bathroom modifications and installations; landlord gas safety inspections; and kitchen and bathroom tiling.
From working as my father’s apprentice at the age of 16 to setting up and running my own plumbing and gas business, I have built a wealth of experience in the plumbing and gas industry over several years and now retain a loyal customer base across Wiltshire.
In 2016 I also became a Baxi-approved gas installer, giving you the peace of mind that I carry out my work to the highest and safest standards at all times. Being a Baxi approved installer also gives the added benefit of ‘same day call out’ for warranty repairs.
- 2016 – SANHA Press fittings Installation training
- 2015 – HTR1 Install, exchange, service, repair breakdown and commission domestic open balanced and fan assisted fluid gas fires and wall heaters
- 2015 – CPA1 Combustion Performance Analysis Natural Gas and Liquefied Petroleum Gas
- 2015 – CENWAT Install, exchange, commission, disconnect, service, repair and breakdown of domestic gas fired central heating & hot water boilers and circulators, combination boilers, storage water heaters and instantaneous water heaters
- 2015 – CKR1 Install, exchange, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic gas cooking appliances
- 2015 – CCN1 Core domestic gas safety
- 2019 – Domestic Hot Water Storage Systems (Unvented hot water cylinders)
- 2014 – City & Guilds Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plumbing and Heating
- 2013 – Apprenticeship with Barry Meaden Property Maintenance
Arrange a Quote
I know that home improvement work is personal and important, and that’s why I offer a free quote to walk you through your work and understand your requirements.